Big thank you and shout out to the gorgeously beauiful Alaska for tagging me in this post, you should go and check her out she has some amazing beauty posts!
This tag is very simple, the rules are:
- Write the rules in your post
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Write ten things that you wish to do in the future
- Tag 5 other bloggers to do this tag
So, here goes…
- I would love to do a road trip around America going from the East to West Coast. I’ve always wanted to go to LA, Las Vegas, Texas among other places and it would be a great way to conquer them all.
- I want to do a skydive. I am always up for trying things out of my comfort zone and the last thing I did was a bungee jump so I have to go one further this time, so skydive it shall be.
- Backpacking. Don’t really mind where, the thought of it terrifies me, I don’t like carrying handbags nevermind a backpack full of my stuff but I think it’s an experience that would be amazing to just go from place to place with no real plan just a backpack and a passport.
- In the very near future I hope to purchase a house with my amazing boyfriend.
- In an ideal world, I hope to be in a job which I love. Don’t get me wrong I don’t hate the job I’m in now, well not the people, but I want to be able to get up easily everyday and not dread going into work.
- Live in another culture for a substantial period of time. This is something I’d enjoy to do when I’m older. Just go and live somewhere completely different to the UK for say 6 months. I love how diverse the world is and I wish to learn all about it by living it.
- Have longer hair. My hair is at that stage where it feels like it’s never going to grow and as vain and stupid as it sounds I hope that one day it grows just that extra inch longer that I want it to so I will finally be happy with my hair.
- HAVE LOADS OF DOGS. Oh my, I cannot wait till I’m retired, have no job, no kids at home and I can become a crazy dog lady.
- Gain knowledge. I loved being at university, in fact I love education. I’m one of those people that just loves knowing and learning things. I wish I had the brain of someone like Stephen Fry, his knowledge is insane.
- To be an inspiration to someone. I don’t care if it’s towards my own children or someone I don’t even realise I am an inspiration to I just want to know I have helped someone be a little happier and more creative.
The five bloggers I am tagging are:
Enjoy ladies xxx